Thia Megia American Idol Biography News Profile Relationships Pictures Wallpaper Online Video.

Birth Name: Thialorei Lising Megia
Birth Place: Redwood, CA
Date of Birth / Zodiac Sign: 1995
Profession: Reality show contestant; singer

Trivia :She had previously competed in the 4th season of America's Got Talent, making it to the quarterfinals.Filipino-American.Thia Megia from "American Idol 2011" is one of the top 13 contestants in Season 10 of the FOX reality singing competition.

She was previously one of the top 40 contestants on Season 4 of NBC's talent competition series "America's Got Talent." Thia Megia made it all the way to the quarterfinals. Thia ("American Idol 2011") is from Tracy, California.

Thia Megia was born in Redwood City, California, in 1995. This 14-year-old girl's biggest passion has been singing for a long as she can remember. She also loves to write stories and songs.
 
Megia started singing at the age of four and wherever she'd go, she'd get up on a table to sing and dance with a spoon as a pretend microphone. At age six, she wrote her very first song, dedicated to her teddy bear.
 
From then on, she's been invited by friends and family to perform for birthday parties and many other occasions. Megia's biggest inspirations are her parents, her siblings and the rest of her family.
 
She has always hoped for an opportunity to be on "America's Got Talent" and is now ready to show America what she has to offer.

"America's Got Talent" Audition
The judges are now back in Chicago hoping to find some more impressive acts to advance to Las Vegas. Eighth grader Thia Megia hopes to be one of those acts by performing a song.
 
The judges are floored by Thia's voice. David sums up the audition with "wow." The eighth grader gets the news she's headed to Vegas on "America's Got Talent 4."

Thia Megia is only 15 years old. That's hard to believe when you watch her on American Idol, on which she is a season 10 finalist.Previously a hopeful on America's Got Talent,
 
Megia advanced to the quarterfinals on that show. She hails from Tracy, California and started singing at the age of four.

My name is Thia, & Im 15 y/o. I’ve auditioned here and there, some I’ve gone through, and some, no. I sometimes get scared to move on, but win or lose, we all know it’s the name of the game.
 
I’m trying my best with baby steps at a time, until I’m living and breathing my dreams and my destiny.
 
I just want to thank you all for your kind and inspiring support, your messages sent just recently & from last year have helped me through and has made me stronger.
 
Thanks for all the inspiration. I will keep on & I will try to hold on to those dreams.