Emily Maynard Biography Current Hot News Profile Boy Friend Relationships Imdb Husband Family Pictures Wallpaper Online Video.

Birth Name : Emily Maynard
Fun Facts : - She has two tattoos: one located on her writs and the other behind her ear.
Filmography : TELEVISION:- The Bachelor (contestant, 2011)

Emily Maynard Biography Current Hot News Profile Boy Friend Relationships Imdb Husband Family Pictures Wallpaper Online Video.Emily Maynard from "The Bachelor 2011" is one of the contestants vying for the affection of Brad Womack in Season 15 of the ABC reality dating competition. Emily ("Bachelor 2011") currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, but is originally from Morgantown, West Virginia.

Emily Maynard is an event planner for a children's hospital. She is 24 years old and has two tattoos: one on her wrist and one behind her ear. She has a five-year-old daughter with Ricky Hendrick of the well known Hendricks.Emily Maynard Bachelor 2011 Emily Maynard of The Bachelor 2011 Emily Maynard of The Bachelor 2011 Emily Maynard (Bachelor) Pictures
Motor.Sports in NASCAR. He died in a plane crash in 2004. Five days after he died, she found out she was pregnant with his child. They were never married.

If she were stranded on a desert island, Emily would bring a radio because she loves music, sunscreen—";No wrinkles!," and Diet Coke because "I drink way too many but can't get through the day without it!"

When asked if she's a little bit country or more of a city person, she says, "Growing up in West Virginia I'm pretty sure my father would have disowned me if I didn't enjoy getting dirty, but I also couldn't live without some of the luxuries of living in a city."

Sports in NASCAR. He died in a plane crash in 2004. Five days after he died, she found out she was pregnant with his child. They were never married.

If she were stranded on a desert island, Emily would bring a radio because she loves music, sunscreen—";No wrinkles!," and Diet Coke because "I drink way too many but can't get through the day without it!"

When asked if she's a little bit country or more of a city person, she says, "Growing up in West Virginia I'm pretty sure my father would have disowned me if I didn't enjoy getting dirty, but I also couldn't live without some of the luxuries of living in a city."

Reality TV World The Bachelor star Brad Womack 's second stint on the ABC reality dating series apparently hasn't ended any better than his first. Emily Maynard -- the 25-year-old bachelorette whom Womack had proposed to and selected over Chantal O'Brien in the March finale broadcast of The Bachelor's fifteenth season -- has returned her engagement ring to Womack and been spotted without the ring in her hometown.Emily Maynard was chosen by Brad Womack to become the winner of the 15th season of The Bachelor, but the 24-year-old southern belle has led a full life up to meeting her Bachelor match. Emily was born in Morgantown, West Virginia, and admits that while she loves the city, the country girl inside sitll holds sway.

"Growing up in West Virginia I'm pretty sure my father would have disowned me if I didn't enjoy getting dirty, but I also couldn't live without some of the luxuries of living in a city," she told ABC.

Around April, 2004, Emily became engaged to Nascar racer Ricky Hendrick. Sadly, Hendrick died in a plane crash on October 24, 2004, leaving his 19-year-old fiancee pregnant with their child. Their daughter, Josephine Riddick "Ricki" Hendrick, was born June 29, 2005. Emily admitted that while she was filming The Bachelor, it was difficult for her to be away from her little girl.

"This is by far the longest I've ever spent away from Ricki and this is pretty heartbreaking for me," she said.On March 14, 2011, the season finale of The Bachelor aired, which showed Brad Womack proposing to Emily, who tearfully accepted a diamond engagement ring. Brad gushed over his bride-to-be in the lead-up to the proposal.

"I've gone through so much to get to where I am today," he said. "I've made so many mistakes and had so many ups and downs. I always believed that when the time was right, I'd find the woman that I've been looking for for my entire life. I knew it would take opening up in ways I wasn't used to…. All it took was coming here and finding you."